Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » WAN users stuck in work offline
  •  
marka

Send a private message to this user
I recently patched our Kerio Connect server from v7 to the latest - 8.1.2

The update installed without err, and the client patches delivered correctly to the desktops.
Our operating environment is Windows XP/7 and Office 2007 32 bit, with the Kerio Connect 32bit offline connector.
All users at the head office report no problems.

We have several satellite sites, using the same operating environment, but are connected via slower wan links (1500mbit connections).
Users at the remote sites updated to the 8.1.2 offline connector without trouble, but since then Kerio has been kicking into 'offline' mode repeatedly. Outgoing emails are stuck in the Outbox, and unable to send. De-selecting 'Work Offline' in Outlook can fix it temporarily, but it will revert to offline again after a few minutes.

I have tried the following:
- Disabled Antivirus and mail scanning.
- Set Kerio or not use data encryption / ssl.
- Empty local cache and re-import mail.
- Delete and rebuild the Outlook profile.

I am not sure where to go from here .. any advice you might have would be very much appreciated.
Previous Topic: Security issue
Next Topic: Help tracking mail that isn't getting through
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Oct 17 22:14:30 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00391 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.