Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » How to config Kerio on: Samsung Wave 3 ??
  •  
KeConnUser

Send a private message to this user
Hello Smile

We use Kerio Connect 8.1.2 (1523) now.

How do i config a Kerio email account on the smartphone Samsung Wave 3?

Thanks!
  •  
Vicky

Hi,

As far as I know there is nothing special you need to do get the Samsung Wave to work with Kerio Connect. We do have a general KB article of configuring Android devices:

http://kb.kerio.com/883

This article is not for your phone but the general settings should be very similar. The bear minimum information you will need is:

- Email Address
- Username
- Password
- Server Address

As long as you know those you should be able to configure a phone to speak to Kerio Connect.

I hope this helps,
Vicky
  •  
camisy

if you are a trial user, register your trial license I order to use EAS (or as commercial user you need to buy the EAS extension for just a few bucks), otherwise it should work as described by Vicky.
  •  
KeConnUser

We are commercial user. And we have the EAS extension already.

[Updated on: Fri, 23 August 2013 11:28]

•  
Vicky

Hi,

The EAS extension is the ActiveSync addon. This is an option you will need to purchase should you wish to use Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync connection type on your mobile devices.

All the best,
Vicky
Previous Topic: default setting reminder for new event
Next Topic: Kerio Connect Client - v8 - Compose URL and variables
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Aug 22 18:52:27 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00385 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.