Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Multiple Calendars on Android Mobile Devices (Only the Primary is synced)
  •  
etieseler

Send a private message to this user
Hello all,

I haven't had much of a serious need until now to try to get more than my default primary calendar for my account to show up on my phone, but now I have such a need. No where can I find a way to sync these additional calendars. From reading here:

http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=52270

It seems to be an issue with Android (I am running 4.2.2). How ever it never hurts to ask, anyone else able to sync all their calendars on an Android device? It works perfectly with my iPad... just not my phone.
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Try alternative EAS clients (eg. Moxier Mail - use "MoxierMail" as a device identifier in account set up). Android devices usually can't sync more than one calendar. It is Android limitation.
  •  
Charles B

I use CalDAV-Sync beta by Marten Gajda ( $2.98). It lets me sync all my calendars(mine and shared).

A couple of my coworkers use TouchDown ($20.00) and report it syncs everything great for them.

Mid 2015: Quit Kerio and moved to Exchange 2013 and Meraki.
Kerio Control 8.4.0--Used since it was WinRoute, many years ago
Kerio Connect 8.4.0 on Ubuntu. Bought Connect just in time for the switch to NO SUPPORT(aka pay for support). Not. Happy.
  •  
forum69

Hello,

Do you know if syncing multiple calendars is always not possible with the latest android version ?

thank.

•  
etieseler

From what I read, yes. At least with Active Sync. The irritating thing is that it used to be supported back in Gingerbread. I am waiting to get my Kitkat update, and maybe, just maybe, they will have resolved and enabled this.

I will post back once I get the update.
  •  
Charles B

etieseler wrote on Thu, 06 February 2014 15:54
...used to be supported back in Gingerbread. I am waiting to get my Kitkat update...

It may have been supported in Gingerbread, but it won't sync multiple calendars with Kerio Connect. I still have several Gingerbread devices among my users, and they've had no luck with other than their personal calendar. They're using Touchdown to get their calendars.

I don't know about KitKat, but with Jelly Bean I couldn't sync multiple calendars with Kerio Connect. One of my users just got a Samsung Galaxy Tab last week. It came with Jelly Bean (4.2) and I had to install CalDav-Sync in order to get the shared calendars to sync. It isn't perfect, it works--while public calendar names came across, all of his resource calendars were imported as simply "Calendar".

Mid 2015: Quit Kerio and moved to Exchange 2013 and Meraki.
Kerio Control 8.4.0--Used since it was WinRoute, many years ago
Kerio Connect 8.4.0 on Ubuntu. Bought Connect just in time for the switch to NO SUPPORT(aka pay for support). Not. Happy.
  •  
etieseler

Well I got the Kitkat update a while ago but forgot to respond back. As you could imagine, absolutely no changes in this behavior.

I hope someday the folks working on the Android OS will decide to fix it.
Previous Topic: {Delete} command through Kerio Connect Client
Next Topic: IMAP Spam / NON Spam
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Aug 19 03:34:53 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00440 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.