Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Control User Access - Time Control (Control the ammount of time the user has to access the internet)
  •  
Nikxx

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

Is there any way to configure kerio to only allow X ammount of minuts for an specific user to access the internet ?

For example: I acces the internet on a computer, the browser ask for my user and password, after login, i can user free internet for 10 minuts. After that, all is blocked again and i can only access more 10 minuts tomorrow.

Thanks !

[Updated on: Tue, 27 August 2013 15:49]

•  
silars

That's come up before, but that is something that means a lot of different things to different people.

So, does the 10 mins start from the login or the first usage of data? What if they walk away to the bathroom or get caught in a conversation - do they get any time back? If they do, how do you account for that time?

It does sound like you have a pretty narrow set of guidelines, but others have not.

I believe you will need to submit a feature request in any case. There may already be a request that you can vote on.
  •  
Nikxx

Well, i belive that once they started surfing (since it is a small ammount of time, ony 10 minuts) it will go on until it ends.

But some nice workarround for that problem is the one Triton Webfilter uses: You get 30 minuts (for exemple), but on small packs of 5. So, if you start surfing, you request 5 minuts, after that, you request more 5, and so on, until it runs out.

How about that ?
Previous Topic: All interfaces option
Next Topic: ¿Cómo bloquear la búsqueda de imágenes en google?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Oct 17 02:00:02 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00409 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.