Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Urgent help (Ayuda, todo es posible..)
  •  
JoelM

Send a private message to this user
Help for days I receive in my server a trawling for part of the following IP:
Protocol: UDP, destination: 121,12,110,159, 183,60,134,180, 183,60,134,181, ..., ports: Xxxxx xxxxx xxxx xxxx......

All these ip belong to
IP Address: 183,60,134,181
ISP: Chinese Telecom Guangdong
Region: Guangzhou ( CN )

Besides of: 121.12.116.0-121.12.116.127

MY question is as I can avoid this I am afraid that they are arranging for an attack to me, but he is this in process.
Urgent help
  •  
silars

You really can't stop port scanning.

Review your rules and make sure you aren't exposing anything they can exploit. Consider adding ACLs to block their IP before they get to the firewall.

There isn't a whole lot you can really do. Just keep your system secure. If you have no holes, you will be fine.

If anything, you should be more worried about the humans on the inside of your network. Hackers are much more likely to breach there than your firewall.
  •  
JoelM

Or thanks, really I am examining some new users, since I added to two users they began those explorations, thanks for your comment.
Previous Topic: Multiple users in Windows 7
Next Topic: Mac Filter search
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Aug 23 08:08:54 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00427 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.