Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Skins ... where
  •  
vandalen

Send a private message to this user
Hi Everyone,

Now that I went from the beta version to 6.0 Gold, I can not find where to set the Skins (Webmail)
  •  
seali

Do you want to change(customize) them or choose them in the webmail interface?
  •  
jshaw541

Why oh why do I have to hear the opening synthesizer intro to Van Halen's "Jump" on their 1984 album, playing in my head everytime I see a post by vandalen? ;)

Kerio MailServer 6.7.1 w/AD
Windows Server 2003 SP 1
Dell PowerEdge 2850 (Dual Xeon 3.2ghz and 2 GB RAM)
~1300 users
~1000+ concurrent IMAPS connections
iPhone users
Outlook 2007 KOFF users
Apple iCal 10.5/10.6 users
  •  
vandalen

lol.

Im refering to Webmail. I login into my mailbox and I can not find the place where I can change my Skin. This was available in the options before.
  •  
vandalen

Forget it. I found it :(
Previous Topic: Solution for older web clients wanting webmail with KMS6: squirrelmail
Next Topic: WebMail errors
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 07:27:40 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00483 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.