Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » 2 Domain names 1 User Account
  •  
arnim

Send a private message to this user
Hi Vicky,

I have a similar problem, but I have to use Outlook 2010 with the Kerio Outlook Connector.

How can I chose between two addresses in Outlook? Do I need two accounts?

Thanks,
Arnim
  •  
Vicky

Hi Armin,

You can do one of 2 things:

1 - In KOFF settings you can change the default from address so that you get a drop down in Outlook to send as a different email address.
2 - You can use this KB article to get a 2nd email account setup:

http://kb.kerio.com/951

I hope this helps,
Vicky
  •  
arnim

Hi Vicky,

I changed the default FROM-address in the KOFF settings, but I don't get the drop down-menue when writing an E-Mail. It just sends from the new address.

Did I miss something?

Thanks,
Arnim
  •  
Vicky

Hi Armin,

You will need to make the 'From' header viewable. In Outlook 2010 you should be able to do this by:

- Open a new empty email
- Go to Options (along the ribbon of the email)
- Enable 'From' in the 'Show Fields' section

That should then give you a drop down only if you have configured a 2nd email account. If you change the default from address then you do not get a drop down menu sadly I just tested this and I got my wires crossed in the previous post. So apologies for that.

I hope this helps,
Vicky
Previous Topic: Restore folder to another mailbox
Next Topic: No S/MIME avail. on iPhone after installing profile
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Oct 18 07:40:21 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00435 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.