Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Computer outside my LAN connecting to a computer on my LAN via interned (connecting to a computer on my LAN)
  •  
ath squire

Send a private message to this user
Sorry if this has been posted before but I have been left with a problem by our tech guy who has gone on holiday. I need an outside computer to connect to a computer on my LAN via the internet. Have tried all sorts but to no avail. If there is someone who can help I would really appreciate it. thanks. Atherton
  •  
silars

There are a ton of options, but have you tried any of these in this list:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_remote_desktop_so ftware

I'm assuming you meant remote control capability. Some require firewall configuration, some don't.
  •  
ath squire

i am using the kerio firewall and someone needs access to a computer on my LAN. this person baically changes a program that we use at the school for our admin and needs to update it. he is being blocked by the firewall.

His computer ip is 216.224.175.20
The port that he is being forwarded to is 1022
the ip of the computer he needs to access is 192.168.2.100

thanks

atherton
  •  
silars

If this person does this with some regularity, it is possible your tech guy already has a rule setup for him, but just has it disabled.

Have you checked all the Traffic Rules to see if one matches the criteria, but is unchecked? If so, check it and click Apply below.

If not, you'll have to create a new Traffic Rule, and enable it. There is a wizard that will walk you through that creation.
Previous Topic: no ping kerio
Next Topic: Kerio Control behind ADSL Modem/Router
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Oct 21 01:29:14 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00362 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.