Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » MAPI_E_TOO_COMPLEX outlook 2007
  •  
Corne R?R

Send a private message to this user
Hi there,

I really hope someone can help me out because i do not know what to do anymore with this problem.

0x80040117: MAPI_E_TOO_COMPLEX

Kerio Connect is installed on a server 2003 and the terminal server is working on server 2003.

Users (40) connect with the terminal server and that way use terminal server with outlook 2007. No one has problems only one client of my.

What I have done :

Index.fld from the send items folder to index.bad and restarting server.
Deleted outlook profile and made new one with the mail application in windows.

This both do not work and I dont know what to do next.

This happened 2 weeks ago and I dont even know if restoring a backup would even work on this kind of problem.

• Attachment: MAPI.jpg
    (Size: 30.60KB, Downloaded 239 times)
  •  
Neil Whiteside (Kerio)

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

There are several things that could cause this.

I would recommend that you open a support ticket for this, in order that we can assist you properly.

Best regards,

Neil.

Knowledge Base: http://kb.kerio.com/.
Looking for technical support? http://www.kerio.com/support
Previous Topic: Integration with Mac
Next Topic: Apple iChat/Message send file fail
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Oct 18 15:04:12 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00349 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.