Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » kerio control routing with static ip
  •  
vds.limited

Send a private message to this user
Hello,
In my scenario i have 1 vmware esxi server, installed kerio appliance on it, and have windows server on same esxi server, i need to route my windows traffic to kerio with default gateway setup of kerio ip in same subnet, what rules should i set kerio control for i route that windows server traffic through kerio and still have static ip for windows server and can access to windows server through internet
please help me
Thanks
  •  
vds.limited

i got it figure with 2 NIC wan and lan but it seems to when i want to forward wan ip to lan i have to put wan interface on it and it cant work on more 1 ip also tried vlan and didnt work, any idea how to get it figure for more ip?
  •  
silars

Are you trying to use a static public IP or static private IP on your server?

This sounds like a simple port forwarding situation, but would need more information on how you want Internet users to access the server.
Previous Topic: Kerio Control = Router/Firewall?
Next Topic: Kerio Control Site to Site VPN with Cisco RV082
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Oct 20 21:31:37 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00410 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.