Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » PHP - calendar insert script (caldav request structure?)
  •  
ssmitty

Send a private message to this user
Have adapted a PHP script to insert a calendar event into a users calendar, however, rather than creating a new event each time we run it, it creates a new calendar within the users account. What is a properly structured caldav request, so I can create an event in an existing calendar? If the URL has the same path it overwrites the previous calendar and event, even when changing the UID. Any suggestions would be appreciated...

script attached:

•  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

This is not CalDAV. It is old iCalendar format for whole calendar. For caldav client check https://github.com/Kerio/cdav-connector
  •  
ssmitty

Thanks for your reply Pavel, however, I want to use PHP not Java. Is there a way to modify this script to create an event rather than a Calendar (caldav or ical, both work with Kerio Connect I believe).
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

In such case the only option would be to download the whole calendar via /ical URL, add/edit/remove the events you want and then put the whole calendar back to the same URL. I should mention that this is quite ineffective way and the calendar can be huge.
iCalendar is a file with many VEVENT objects. Complete specification can be found here: http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5545

[Updated on: Tue, 17 September 2013 22:09]

Previous Topic: Kerio sizing
Next Topic: Mountain Lion Server 10.8.5
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Oct 22 21:05:53 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00512 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.