Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Emails are stuck in my outbox - Outlook 2013
  •  
kossab

Send a private message to this user
Hello,

i have an Kerio 8.1.3 and i work with Outlook 2013.
the inbox, calendars and contacts works fine, but i cannot send any email.. all emails stucks on outbox

any idea?
i find this about the Instant messaging
http://kb.kerio.com/product/kerio-connect/email-clients/keri o-outlook-connector/emails-are-stuck-in-my-outbox-how-do-i-f ix-this-387.html

but on outlook options are grayed out.

any other idea?
  •  
Neil Whiteside (Kerio)

Hi Kossab,

Let's get some background here.

How long have you been running v8.1.3? Has Outlook been working OK since you did the upgrade? If not, make sure that your version of Outlook has all the latest Service Packs and patches applied.

There may be a problem with one of the emails in the queue, so try moving them to your Drafts folder for the time being. Restart your PC, go into Outlook and try sending a small test email to a known good address.

If that fails to send, try creating a fresh Outlook profile.

If that doesn't work I would recommend that you open a support ticket so that we can investigate the problem further.

Best regards,

Neil.

Knowledge Base: http://kb.kerio.com/.
Looking for technical support? http://www.kerio.com/support
  •  
finbom

Hello, Same problem here.
Upgraded to Office 2013 (32bit) and now all mails stays in the outbox.
I tried to reinstall the connector, created new Outlook profile.
Does not work.
Is there some bug with 2013?

Regards, Magnus Finbom

Magnus Finbom
  •  
it@leonardsexpress.com

Hello we are having the same issues on a windows 8 PC with outlook 2013 (32-bit) and the kerio offline connector (32-bit). e-mails are stuck in the outbox. Users can receive just fine, but not send. I will try and troll the logfile on the server to see if that shows anything. Anybody find a solution?
Thanks,

Christopher DeMillo
Systems Administrator
Leonard's Express, Inc.

chris.demillo<_at_>leonardsexpress.com
585-742-9095

IT Admin
  •  
it@leonardsexpress.com

update:

I deleted the Outlook Profile.

Un installed Kerio offline connector

Re installed Kerio offline Connector

Set up profile

And it worked.

IT Admin
  •  
kossab

i did that also... it has worked only for 10 minutes and than again the same problem
  •  
Neil Whiteside (Kerio)

Is your copy of Outlook 2013 fully updated?

Knowledge Base: http://kb.kerio.com/.
Looking for technical support? http://www.kerio.com/support
  •  
KeConnUser

Since today we also have office 2013. On two different computers we see the same problem.

Our Kerio is at version 8.1.2

The mails stay in the outbox.
Re-Installing Kerio / Office didnt help.
Turning off the firewall didnt help.
Using the port 80 in outlook profile config didnt help.

Is this problem fixed in 8.2 for sure? If not make an 8.2.x patch as soon as possible please!
  •  
kossab

I would also like to know, if the problem is on 8.2 solved
  •  
Macman2013

+1

Just installed 2013 mail stuck in outbox

New profiles re installed connector...

Any updates on this issue not ideal not being able to send an email.
  •  
Macman2013

Look in c:\Program files

Do you see Microsoft Office 15?

If not you probably see Microsoft Office then inside that 'Office14' and 'Office15'

Uninstall the older version of office
Uninstall office 2013
Delete the folder that does not get deleted C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office

Re install office 2013
Re install the connector

Fixed and sends fine.
  •  
KeConnUser

It works now.

You have to remove every office related stuff on your computer first. Every file, folder, registry-entry ... all of it! Uninstall the programs first (including kerio). Then delete the rest. I did it by using an Ubuntu live disc because Windows blocked some files.

Start Windows and use the "Fix it" tool to remove more rests of Office 2013. You can get it here:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2827367/de
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2809219/de

Restart now. Then install Office 2013 and its updates. After that install kerio. Now you can use it and send emails.

This way worked on 2 computers here.

[Updated on: Tue, 15 October 2013 13:46]

•  
MarkK

Running Kerio 8.4. Just updated 3 computers to Office 2013. Two have worked fine, but one of them computers started this issue of not sending emails in the Outbox.

Hopefully KeConnUser solution will work.
  •  
MarkK

All 3 of my Office installations were functioning Office 2007 that were upgraded using the Office 2013 w/SP1 DVD using the Upgrade option in the setup.exe program.

2 worked fine, and of course the Senior Management's one is the one that email would sit in the Outbox. Uninstalling Kerio Connecter and Updater, uninstalling Office 2013, deleting the various Office and Outlook folders from the Program Files, ProgramData, User's various AppData folders, reboot, reinstall, updates from Microsoft installed, reinstall Kerio workstation components, reconfigure Outlook, and everything started to work as it was supposed to.

One thing that was lost during this was all of the emails that were sitting in the Outbox. Those are still needed will have to be recreated and sent.
Previous Topic: Error in Kerio
Next Topic: Cannot changer user data
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Jan 16 11:58:41 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.07726 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.