Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » How increase disk size
  •  
luca.civinini@ctt

Send a private message to this user
Hello,
I've migrated a couple of host to VMWare version from the Windows one.
I'm missing the point on how to increase the default disk size as created by VMWARE deploy.
Even if I increase the disk size on VMWare side, it remains unchange on Kerio Control (I presume file system must be extended in some way).
Can anyone show me the light?

Thanks
  •  
vaistor

Hello
I ran into the same problem.
It is clear that the need to do a ssh or console.
But normal linux command not found.
How to be someone who can help to explain how it is desirable for a beginner.
  •  
maa1

UP!
why there is no response from tech support?
  •  
ksnyder

Extending a virtual disk only extends a virtual machine's disk. This does not automatically increase the size of the file system (such as NTFS for Windows and ext3 for Linux) within the guest. For more information on how to extend the virtual disk, see the documentation for your VMware product.

Ken Snyder
  •  
giampos

First extend VM disk.
Then Use a partition tool like gparted for linux. Boot from g-parted iso-image as virtual cd mapped on vmware VM (edit settings)and resize partition.
Please perform VM backup or clone before, and be careful
Previous Topic: {vpnRpc} TinyDB RPC Client connection failed: 61
Next Topic: can we make some change in login page ?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu May 25 22:09:50 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01874 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.