Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Expansion Module issues
  •  
rmcrae

Send a private message to this user
I need some advice....

I have a Aastra 6757i with 3 expansions modules 675i. We are trying to configure BLF for the extensions in the business. We have over 100 extensions. In my reading Aastra indicated that you can have up to 50 BLF per module.

However I have 3 modules and I can only monitor 100 ext between the 3 modules. The other extensions shows with a question mark. Is there something that I am missing???

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
  •  
Filip Jenicek (Kerio)

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

it sounds like there is a limit of 100 sip subscriptions either in the Aastra phone or in Operator. Unfortunately, I don't have such huge number of BLF buttons anywhere.

Can suggest you to provide me with some debug information?
1. Enable debug logs: Asterisk, Asterisk(detailed), SIP
2. Start packet sniffer, limit it to the IP address of the Aastra phone
3. Restart the phone / turn it on and wait until it tries to subscribe all the buttons
4. Stop the packet sniffer
5. Generate a support information file (Link at the bottom of the System Health screen)
6. Email the logs, supportInfo, packet dump to me <fjenicek<_at_>kerio.com>

In addition, please make a photo of the phone buttons or a create a screenshot from the phone's administration. Please send me anything relevant that could help.

Best
Filip
Previous Topic: DID numbers for an extension
Next Topic: Can i use the Kerio Operator API to activate callforwarding?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Aug 18 22:01:57 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00352 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.