Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » i have problem in users login
  •  
omarjob

Send a private message to this user
when i make user
the user can login from many devices in same time !!!!
how i can make user login just from one device in same time ??

its very important to me
  •  
silars

There is no way for a firewall to know the difference. The problem is there is no defined logout. What happens if a user moves from one PC or device to another? Is the firewall supposed to stop that? How does the firewall know the user has physically moved?

The fix is in your OS level login management. Domain controls can restrict user logins. You could do something exotic with VPNs.

However, with MDM, this is nearly impossible. This is not an easy issue.
  •  
omarjob

You could do something exotic with VPNs.

how i can do that with VPNs ??
if i dont have domain control
cuz i used kerio control to make control for my network
whar i can do?
Previous Topic: ask - IP/Port forwarding
Next Topic: Install gotomeeting
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Sep 26 18:28:51 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00385 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.