Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Missing Kerio Connector in Terminal Server - Outlook 2013
  •  
Jorgen

Send a private message to this user
We have an new terminal server 2008R2 (english) with MUI pack Dutch and German.
On that server we have created local profiles due to the fact that Kerio Online Connector no longer is supported (we use Outlook 2013)

I have created a few (windows)profiles on the server and Kerio and Outlook works very wel, but i had one user that needed to be in German Language but the foldernames in Outlook (inbox, etc) wouldn't change (they stayed dutch) so i deleted the Windows Profile for that user and after i created a new profile i can't use (for that user) Kerio anymore in Outlook.

When i start Outlook and create a new account the option Kerio Connect isn't visible anymore (see attachment). But for new users or existing user it is still available ?!?!

What i have done so far; deleted Windows profile (again), restarted Server, changed german language in Kerio web client back to English and to dutch....

It's driving me crazy.....

•  
Mark Price (Kerio)

Hi Jorgen

You don't state what release of Connect you are using. You should ensure you have 8.1.3 as a minimum installed.

I'd also ensure that you also first set up Outlook 2013 with no email account, then install the Koff connector, then set up a new manual profile in outlook.

If this still causes you an issue, you should raise a support ticket for this.

I hope this helps.

Mark Price
Kerio technical support.

Log Support Incidents here: http://www.kerio.com/support
Also, please use our KB: http://kb.kerio.com
  •  
Jorgen

Hi Mark, thanks for you're quick reply.
I'm using 8.1.3 (server and connector obviously).

The installation is on a terminal server so i can't reinstall the connector because that would break the sessions for the current users. For all new users and existing users (except one) the connector turns up when i create a new outlook connection to Kerio.

But it doens't work for one user, even when i delete the user completely from Acive Directory and clean up all his profiles (roaming en local from terminal server).
  •  
Jorgen

An Update, it seems that i only have this problem when the loginuser uses German language (MUI for Windows and Office 2013). When i set it (back) to Dutch i get the Kerio option in Outlook....
Previous Topic: Group email expansion in iCal
Next Topic: iOS Config Profile for CalDAV
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Nov 23 15:52:34 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00402 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.