Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » DKIM not working
  •  
dschuel

Send a private message to this user
Hello

I tried to setup DKIM, generated even a short key (1024) and placed the public key as TXT entry in the DNS of my hoster:

v=DKIM1;p=MIGfMA0GCSqGSIb3DQEBAQUAA4GNADCBiQKBgQCttALGcK2Jqa PhkmEkHqE9iljpqHTQduVzpniDhqmvjsXdcn0B7EJc3qwhfMV81tHb3nj/1i qxxBOqDMwGOLqX6jRVUAmywU8B8UYdLz0PGu2CfAEaGmZTQGlYfQeLh9OhGl GXNRZhOkziKYXsitYWhYrpzYhtOrZhxgOxPUiYWwIDAQAB

Mailing goes to xyz<_at_>domain.com - DNS entries are mail._domainkey.domain.com and _domainkey.domain.com (TXT)

dig mail._domainkey.domain.com TXT gives me:

mail._domainkey.domain.com. 48338 IN TXT " v=DKIM1\;p=MIGfMA0GCSqGSIb3DQEBAQUAA4GNADCBiQKBgQCttALGcK2Jq aPhkmEkHqE9iljpqHTQduVzpniDhqmvjsXdcn0B7EJc3qwhfMV81tHb3nj/1 iq " " xxBOqDMwGOLqX6jRVUAmywU8B8UYdLz0PGu2CfAEaGmZTQGlYfQeLh9OhGlG XNRZhOkziKYXsitYWhYrpzYhtOrZhxgOxPUiYWwIDAQAB "

Hoster told me TXT record is okay.

BUT kerio connect tells me that the alias for a domain key is wrong or doesnt match with the public key

Is there any logfile I can see whats going wrong ?

Thank you very much !
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Remove spaces from the DKIM base64 part of the TXT record eg. "3nj/1 iq ".
  •  
AdM

v=DKIM1 is useless
"k=rsa; p=public key" is enough
hope this will help
Previous Topic: synchronization error
Next Topic: No link to Switch to new webmail in IE10?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Oct 20 01:41:38 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00418 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.