Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » no public contacts in apple adressbook
  •  
rfink

Send a private message to this user
After installing Kerio Connect 8.2 i installed with integration in mac the apple adressbook.

My Contacts ar visible but now no public contacts in apple adressbook.

What's wrong?

•  
desven

I've noticed this as well and did configure them manually like described here: KB 1327

The question is: Why did they remove the config from the assistant?
  •  
blswjames

We're experiencing this problem too.

How does one configure this manually?

The assistant was the only way we knew how to get those added to Address Book since Apple doesn't give users an editable text field for that URL.

•  
desven

Just add an CardDAV Account and enter the Public Contacts URL as CardDAV Server address.
  •  
Kerio@Herrmannsdorfer

We had a support incident with that issue as well.

The following advice from the Kerio developers fixed that:

The Kerio Connect account assistant can be forced to configure public folders. ServerInfo.plist in the downloaded package contains a "false" value which has to be changed to "true". Here are the steps to follow:

1. Download Kerio Connect account assistant but do not start it yet.
2. In Terminal, go to a directory where the tool is downloaded (command works recursively) and copy-paste:

find . -name ServerInfo.plist -print0 | xargs -0 sed -i '' -e 's/false/true/g'

3. Run the tool, public folders should be configured.

I expect this fix included in the next minor release.

HTH

--
Rolf
Previous Topic: Unable to change color for public calendars after upgrading to 8.2
Next Topic: Migration from Exchange 2003 to Kerio
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Oct 18 23:58:46 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00409 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.