Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Working with many mailserver
  •  
SimoneB

Send a private message to this user
I work for a medium italian company that uses many Kerio mail server.
For those who works in IT department like me, it is very difficult to manage all mail server at the same time because Kerio has not a tool that allows to do it.

Someone like me has the same problem? How did you solve it?
Do you know some tool that can manage many mail server at the same time?

Thank you for your answers.
  •  
Jabba

If i understand what are you looking for, KPanel is the only solution for you. ( www.k-panel.it )
------
KPanel is a web application that allows the admin to manage together the Kerio Connect server and copy the settings between the servers (Spam, Access Policy, IP Address Group and others)
Also with the new version released a few days ago, it is now possible to integrate webmail with Box.net account and thus send large attachments via a public link to your Box.net account, as with gmail email.

In this link you can see some pictures of the functionality
# 1 https://app.box.com/s/akks1oss2n0w7ovs38qa
# 2 https://app.box.com/s/s5g8b5069pccy35kwy2z

We have also improved the management of mailing lists, and given the ability to import and TAG contacts from CSV, IMAP accounts and other newsletters Connect server configured on KPanel.

About security: you have to open TCP IP port only from our KPanel Server, not to all internet access.

KPanel is free of charge up to 2 Kerio Connect server per account, while integration with Box.net and mailing lists are monthly subscriptions.
http://www.k-panel.it
------
  •  
SimoneB

Thank you for your answer!

I just got a free version of KPanel and I found it very useful.
It's really simple to use and it really speed up my work on Kerio Connect mail server.
I found very interesting the chance to copy settings between servers in only one step and the online attachments with box.net on the webmail.

I recommend it!
Previous Topic: How to set "From" or "Return To" mailadress?
Next Topic: Pictures in a E-Mail comes with a Red X
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Sep 26 18:20:18 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00385 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.