- Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)
The Release Candidate 1 of Kerio Operator was published yesterday. The new auto provisioning system was improved with template overrides. The version also brings a number of bug fixes.
This is the change log for the RC1:
Kerio Operator engine
- Fixed output of the "Queues" action in AMI. The output could have been shortened if a queue had no agents and no callers.
- Fixed new phone reporting where a newly provisioned phone might have been reported as not synced.
- Improved auto provisioning to offer remote phone restart after a new firmware or logo is uploaded.
- Fixed e-mail/voicemail synchronization to work well with e-mail addresses that contain dots.
- The limit for the duration of voice mail messages increased to 100 minutes.
- Fixed upgrade issue that could influence remote backup.
- Improved performance when querying data about provisioned phones.
Kerio Operator Administration
+ Added support for template overrides in new auto provisioning.
+ Improved the firewall configuration screen to provide more information and reduce the risk of configuration mistakes.
- The limit for the number of voice mail messages increased to 300.
Kerio Operator Client Interface
- A confirmation dialog is displayed when leaving the call forwarding dialog that has unsaved changes.
[Updated on: Thu, 31 October 2013 13:51]
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum
members and may contain information and material posted by members which may
be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not
intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any
information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the
posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in
the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the
discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the
company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to
monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of