Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Connect 8.1.3 (1711): Email filter wildcard not working
  •  
Frostnacht

Send a private message to this user
Hey everyone,

I noticed that my email wildcards aren't working as intended anymore.
For a sample scenario to reproduce what I am trying to do, look at the attached picture.

Now when sending an email with the subject "This is a test", the email will remain in the inbox, unread.
I also tried the same with "Subject - Equals - This * test", same behavior.

Can anyone tell me if they removed the wildcards or if they have a new syntax now?
Thanks!

[Updated on: Thu, 24 October 2013 13:21]

•  
Frostnacht

Send a private message to this user
Apparently it works with the old webmail interface. It still lists the following keywords:
is, is not, contains, does not contain, matches, does not match

Screenshot attached.

The two latter ones are NOT available in the new webmail interface...
Anyways, saving them in the old webmail interface works for now. Would be nice if this will be available in a future update of Kerio Connect.

Previous Topic: Kerio Connect 8.2.0 release
Next Topic: Group email expansion in iCal
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Aug 21 04:59:09 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00416 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.