Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » XMPP Client contact list (Contact list problem)
  •  
Gagik

Send a private message to this user
I test Kerio connect 8.2 trial. I have more then 1000 users. XMPP client is Pidgin 2.10.7 for Windows, I can not see all contacts in Colleagues, I see only 519... I can not add users, that not in this list
  •  
dmesser

Are all of your contacts published in the GAL?
  •  
Gagik

•  
clan

Have you tried another client to verify it is not a Pidgin issue?
  •  
Gagik

Yes, I try to use Pandion, but again I have the problem Crying or Very Sad
  •  
Gagik

[29/Oct/2013 10:56:36] FolderStatusCache.cpp: Cannot rename file D:\MailServer\Store/mail/localhost/#public/Contacts/status.f ld.new to D:\MailServer\Store/mail/localhost/#public/Contacts/status.f ld when saving folder status: (5) Access is denied.
  •  
Gagik

I try to do this, but again I have the problem
--------------------------
Once users login to an IM client, their account will display list of contacts of users from their domain (Colleagues).

If a user is having problems with their contact list (e.g. if they delete any users), you can restore their contact list:

In the administration interface, go to section Accounts → Users.

Right-click the user and select More Actions → Restore IM Contact List.

Confirm.

Restoring contact lists discards any changes the user has made to their Colleagues list. Added contacts will remain preserved.
-----------------------------

[Updated on: Tue, 29 October 2013 08:12]

Previous Topic: Installation Connect 8.2 under Debian failed
Next Topic: Multiple Acceptance Messages
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Nov 23 12:34:33 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00414 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.