Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » DKIM and BlackBerry devices
  •  
Jabba

Send a private message to this user
Hi everybody,

Few day ago, I implemented DKIM feauture in my K.C. server.
From that moment, every email sent from blackberry to every user in my K.C. server is blocked, and list in Security Log.
This is an example

[24/Oct/2013 17:40:22] SMTP: Message from IP address 178.239.85.12 was rejected because of missing authentication for local domain sender <xxxx<_at_>xxxxx.it>.

Someone know solution or configuration for blackberry devices with DKIM server ?
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

This has nothing to do with DKIM.

If you want an external service (like Blackberry) to send an email to your server with sender from your local domain (which is something that spammers do to bypass spam filters) then you need to change the Security setting in Kerio Connect and either exclude BB server IP addresses from this security check or disable it completely.
  •  
Jabba

Thank you Pavel for your quickly reply.
  •  
Jabba

Pavel how can I exclude BB server IP from DKIM check ?
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

There is no DKIM check in Kerio Connect.
If the message sent from Blackberry isn't signed with DKIM, nothing happens. There is not need to exclude some IP addresses.
  •  
TheMilkMen

I know this is an old topic but I have fixed this issue by never rejecting the IP's in this list

http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/btsc/viewdocument.do ;jsessionid=7D3D7F867B8667C4F79352CD6D98AA49?externalId=KB11 036&sliceId=2&cmd=displayKC&docType=kc&noCou nt=true&ViewedDocsListHelper=com.kanisa.apps.common.Base ViewedDocsListHelperImpl
  •  
Jabba

Thanks themilkmen.

I have fixed with your same solutions some month ago, but is the only solution.
Previous Topic: User level white listing
Next Topic: Mail Filters - Where are they stored
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Oct 22 08:29:12 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00489 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.