Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio Connect 8.2 upgrade and iCal clients (Information on client reconfiguration needed)
  •  
haywooj

Send a private message to this user
After the update to KC 8.2, all users shared calendars and Resources disappeared (Mac OS X clients, iCal as client)
These can all be seen in webmail by the users, with correct rights.

Users running 10.8 or higher (not sure about 10.7 yet) get Messages asking them to accept invitations to all shared items, and on accepting, all is good

Some had to reboot as suggested in one of the kbs /blogs to see the items again

However clients on 10.6.8 cannot see the shared items
I've asked the user to re-select the shared items in the 'Folders to Sync'> CalDAV/Card/DAV, where they are all clearly visible, as per the 1494 article (cannot post links yet, I'm new here)

But no joy, items do not reappear in the calendar or in the iCal Preferences>Delegation

Also reconfigured iCal (removed account, redownloaded AutoConfigure package, chose only to configure iCal), but no luck

Can anybody help out here?

TIA
  •  
JKuiper

same here

10.6 clients.
Updated over the weekend.

Open up iCal once; all shared calendars are there.
Open again; gone.

tried connecting caldav and exchange to na aivail.
tied it on my computer with 10.8 same problem.

[Updated on: Mon, 28 October 2013 11:39]

•  
haywooj

OK - I've worked through this and all is now well
To summarise:

In the user settings, 'Folders to Sync'> CalDAV/CardDAV
Choose the desired calendars, and if viewing on mobile devices, go to the next section 'Exchange/ActiveSync' and choose from that section

For Resources, go into the Calendar section of webmail, then in the appropriate sections, add (the plus button) the shared items required

All good now
  •  
beheer

I tried this, but shared calendars of other users still do not show up in iCal Preferences --> Delegation, also not in the iCal Window menu like they used to. I can see them in the iCal window under Shared, but this way I get all 35 shared calendars in one window. Very unconvenient! In the old version I could choose one from the Window menu and open it in a separate window.

Is this because of the 'improvements' in the latest version? This is not an improvement, I want the old way to do things back!

How to do this?

Richard

•  
JKuiper

try the "integrate in mac" button on web-client...

Worked for me
  •  
beheer

Tried that, also tried it on a new installed Mac, with no previous config present. No shared calendars in the Window menu or in the Preferences --> Accounts --> Delegates.

Does not work like it used to...

Richard

•  
JKuiper

correct, does not work like it used to.

in iCal however the calendars show up.

(at least here).

Kerio though, should do some work here
Previous Topic: Slow login Kerio Client
Next Topic: A few questions
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Oct 24 06:15:56 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00491 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.