Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Pictures in a E-Mail comes with a Red X (Can`t load Pictures)
  •  
EEUser

Send a private message to this user
Hello Very Happy ,

I have the Problem, that E-Mails with Pictures comes with a big red X.
The pictures can`t load.
But this is not a problem with the firewall this had we check.

Have you anything idea ?

Thank you very mutch
  •  
EEUser

•  
camisy

Did you make sure pictures are allowed to show up? This is a setting that can be done in webmail or the client? you use.

Eg webmail: settings - email - show pictures from other websites
  •  
EEUser

in the webmail that is ok but when we use Outlook with Kerio on all user workplaces is this problem.

Thanks
  •  
camisy

sounds for a security setting in outlook. When you google for this question google comes up with plenty of hits. Eg: "Outlook uses Internet Explorer configuration"
  •  
EEUser

thank you thats right, but the resolution what i find in google is not the remedy. Had you other resolutions ?

Thanks
  •  
camisy

well, of course there come up a lot of results but it´s hard to say from my end while not sitting in front of your PC Wink

Maybe this helps you: http://www.slipstick.com/problems/red-xs-in-email/ at least it´s your description.
  •  
EEUser

Iam find a similar proposal for solution but this was not the termination.
Thank you very mutch Smile
now i try it.
Previous Topic: Working with many mailserver
Next Topic: Connect8.2 and Outlook version of RT 8.1
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Aug 17 23:20:23 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00485 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.