Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » KOF update failed
  •  
Gerd

Send a private message to this user
Hi Forum! I'm not sure if this is the right place to post my problem:
I have Kerio Connect running on a 64 bit LINUX machine and updated this server 8.1.3 to Kerio 8.2.0 yesterday without any problems.
Also most of the Outlook/KOFF clients updated without problems but one. When restarting Outlook at this machine I first get the message "Cannot start Microsoft Outlook. Cannot open the Outlook window. The set of folders cannot be opened. Closing Microsoft Outlook. This may take several minutes. Please wait..." After clicking "ok" the installation seems to continue but after some seconds an error message appears: Update process stopped with error 28403.
Any help to get this update done is appreciated.
Gerd

[Updated on: Wed, 30 October 2013 09:11]

•  
Petr Silar (Kerio)

Hi Karma,
I can't say you much without installation logs which are located in user's Temp folder.
General advice is to unistall both KOFF and Updater Service and finally use KTUninstaller as well. Then run KOFF's exe installer again.
If this does not help, please open support ticket and provide mentioned logs.
  •  
Jorge

Petr its right, try uninstalling the Kerio outlook connector and the kerio updater service, also maybe you can delete the kerio cache folder and install kerio outlook connector again.
Previous Topic: Truncation when using accented characters
Next Topic: Slow login Kerio Client
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 04:05:08 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00417 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.