I need a step-by-step guide for users to explain how to display colleague's shared calendar on their iPhone via CalDAV.
I can't find a step-by-step guide online so I have written my own.
Do the following steps represent best practice:
1. Login to webmail (either on your iPhone or your desktop computer) at http://www.mycompany.com/webmail
2. Go to Settings > Subscribe shared folders.
3. Enter the username of the person whose calendar you require, then click OK.
4. In the window that opens, check the calendars you require.
5. Click OK when done
--- repeat 2-5 as necessary for different colleagues ---
6. On the iPhone, go to http://www.mycompany.com/webmail
7. Do not log in. Instead click Use CalDav, CardDAV,IMAP instead.
8. Enter your username & password when prompted.
9. Click Install when asked to Install Profile.
10. When the profile has been installed, click Done.
You should now have the shared calendar(s) available on your phone.
Please advise if there is a better/faster method that the above.
[Updated on: Thu, 31 October 2013 20:41]
In addition to the above I need best practice/step-by-step for removing a colleague's calendar from an iOS device.
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum
members and may contain information and material posted by members which may
be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not
intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any
information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the
posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in
the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the
discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the
company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to
monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of