Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » iPhone contacts gone after configuring Kerio Connect
  •  
aceint

Send a private message to this user
Hello Kerio community,

I have a huge problem with the iPhone of one of my collegues.
She asked me to configure her Kerio Connect account on her iPhone, so I opened the address of our mailserver in Safari and hit "Configure phone" below the log in mask.
After hitting "Mail-Applications, Contacts, Calendars" and entering the log in credentials, it installed and the mail account works fine.

BUT right after that, about 80% of all contacts in the mobile phone are gone. How could this happen? I configured Kerio Connect on about 30 iPhones so far and I never happened to face this problem.

Can anyone help me out with this please? I would be very grateful.

Thank you very much in advance.

Best Regards
Sebastian

UPDATE: Okay, somehow, after deactivating, re-activating of her KERIO Contacts account as well as her iCloud contacts account it seems to be working again.
But for testing I have also played a little bit in the menu (de-activate iCloud contacts, Kerio contacts, re-activating both etc) and now on my phone some contacts are gone as well. Can someone explain me the system behind that and the solution how to get all of them back?

Smile)

[Updated on: Fri, 01 November 2013 17:56]

•  
ChloeMoretz

Send a private message to this user
I don't know why. Maybe you ask on apple discussion about how to recover deleted contacts on iPhone.
Previous Topic: Attachment size in this forum
Next Topic: Kerio-connect daemon failing
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Jun 26 02:14:09 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00480 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.