Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Port Forwarding - Define Additional IP Addresses
  •  
gskibum

Send a private message to this user
I have encountered an issue with port forwarding.

If I create a rule to forward a port to a local machine using the primary WAN IP of an internet interface it works. However, if I instead use an IP designated in the "Define Additional IP Addresses..." I can never get a rule to work.

I just designated a new internet interface using the appropriate WAN IP and port forward, and it works. It seems that port forwarding rules only work for an IP that is the primary WAN IP of the internet interface.

With this secondary internet interface, I get the alert in Kerio Control Admin notifying that there are duplicate default gateways. Everything works, I just get this duplicate gateway message.

Is there another way of doing this or is it safe to just ignore the duplicate gateway message?

Thank you.
  •  
lclark

Send a private message to this user
When I changed from an old WinRoute FW to the Control Appliance a few months back, I found if I added an additional interface I had to restart the firewall before it would accept the new rules.
Previous Topic: Intrusion Prevention not working correctly
Next Topic: Bandidth Values
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Oct 18 22:31:33 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00371 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.