Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Connection failed - KEMT (Exchange migration error)
  •  
sonic393

Send a private message to this user
I installed the trial version of kerio connect, and now I'm trying to migrate users from exchange to kerio with the KEMT tool.

I enter my exchange server hostname and credentials, so far so good, but the next screen asks for the hostname, username & password. I enter them to the best of my knowledge, but after some time, the error "Connection to kerio Connect failed. Please..."

There are log files but the only real error message there is something like

"[3980] In engine\MeAPI.cpp:248 (kemt::testKms)
ERROR: Error opening tinydb connection"

Can anyone help?
  •  
  •  
sonic393

Send a private message to this user
Damn... so simple... I disabled the firewall on the pc where the KEMT was installed, but forgot the server part. Maybe Kerio should integrate this in the setup as an extra option? (if it allready is, I missed it)

Anyway, thanks!
Previous Topic: Calendar Delegates by Group or Domain
Next Topic: Feature request on Calendar
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Sep 24 05:21:30 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00425 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.