Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » OSX mail.app & endless cache refreshing problem
  •  
Spacey

Send a private message to this user
Hi!

I & other users of our Kerio Connect got the problem that once a day the mail.app got stuck. In the mail.app activity monitor there are some kerio actions shown. When I dismiss these activities a new one appears: "Cache aktualisieren". Then the whole mail.app uses lot's of cpu power and the process continues forever 'til I quit mail.app and re-open it. Then everything work's as usual. This happend when using Kerio Connect 7.x.x and even not with 8.2. I already used my hard disk utility to fix rights and search for errors. Nothing helped so far. Anybody else notices these problems?!
  •  
fishtech

This thread may help.

http://forums.kerio.com/m/102406/#msg_102406

I have not applied the auto-expunge yet, but am still experiencing the problem described in the thread.

ft.
  •  
Spacey

Nope... does not help :/

I turned the automatic trashcan purge of in mail.app yesterday but today I got that annoying problem.
Previous Topic: Outlook 2011 | Kerio 8.2.0 | EWS Problems
Next Topic: Webmail printing
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Aug 22 15:04:03 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00406 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.