Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » cisco spa504g not working auto configuration
  •  
viritech

Send a private message to this user
Hello,
I update Kerio Operator to version 2.2
I set to Automatic, the phone configuration I configured the ldap.
but unfortunately kerio still vypisuje the phone must be restarted and when i restart time passes tento either way kerio vypisuje the configuration is not up to date.
How does one solve the problem?
thank you
  •  
Filip Jenicek (Kerio)

If you restart the phone manually, does the (i) disappear?
  •  
viritech

I waited wait until the phone restarts itself automatically I tried to restart it manually but like kerio are unable to send the configuration to the phone.
Thus, nothing happens.
Phones are configured manual, I thought there is a problem so I reset it to default settings and waited but it did not help.
Can you please help me?
is there anyone from Slovakia?
Thank you for answering
  •  
viritech

I do not know please help?
  •  
Filip Jenicek (Kerio)

Please contact our technical support <http://www.kerio.cz/cz/support>.

Filip
Previous Topic: Voicemail greeting options
Next Topic: A 2.2.0 RC2 bug after upgrade
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Oct 24 11:25:15 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00418 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.