Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » static route has no effect
  •  
trisse

Send a private message to this user
Hi.

There's a Network x.x.1.0, and a second one (where the control box is) x.x.0.0. Both Class C Network.
I set up a static route between these networks, and from the .1.0 Network, i can control the control-box, which points out, that the static route is Ok. The Problem is, that i cant get any further from there: Except of the control-box, no other device is reachable at all. Seems like the control-box is blocking everything, except connections to itself from .1.0. I can connect from .0.0 to any device at the .1.0-site. Funny thing is, all clients at .1.0 can reach our Kerio connect mail server at .0.0 (outlook, not webmail) at default settings in den control-box.

Any suggestions? I don't have access to the control-box right now, but maybe you can give me some advice where to take a look.

Thanks!
  •  
trisse

Bump!

No ideas? Basically the setup is like this:
http: //i.imagebanana.com/img/dazmwa33/Bild1.png

A Draytek router (nearly configured as like the control-box now) is replaced by the control-box. We can Web-configure the box from the right network, but the packages don't come any further form here on.

Thanks!
  •  
sorat

Not really sure, but, with this setup you will see only Kerio from x.x.0.0 and no x.x.1.0
Because Kerio does not have this feature to route traffic
But it can NAT.
So, make a rule
192.168.0.0/24 -> to 192.168.1.0/24 (Any port) -> Source NAT enabled.

•  
trisse

Basically, THIS is the final setup.

sorat wrote on Wed, 27 November 2013 17:13
Because Kerio does not have this feature to route traffic

Sure? You can set static routes, so, like every other router/firewall, the controlbox can route traffic(?) Why should i configure static routes instead?

Maybe, you haven't read my port correctly. Clients on x.x.1.0 can web-configure the controlbox on 192.168.0.0 and can access the connect-server at 192.168.0.0 (MAPI) but it seems that the packages dont get any further. I'll give NAT'ing a try but i dont think that this will help.

[Updated on: Thu, 28 November 2013 15:06]

•  
trisse

sorry, wrong button.

[Updated on: Thu, 28 November 2013 15:07]

•  
sorat

Screenshot kerio traffic policy rule, thru which you think traffic goes from/to both networks
Previous Topic: Can I use wildcards in IP Address Group?
Next Topic: Bandwidth mangement - am i drunk or something....
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Oct 20 23:30:56 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00441 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.