Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » iCal shared calendar
  •  
nhoague

Send a private message to this user
So, if I decline a shared calendar invite on Mac OS X iCal, how do I re-join it? I've seen where I can add it in the Connect Client. But it does not show up in iCal.

Ideas?
  •  
Jakub Schwarzmeier, Kerio

1. Using Kerio Connect Client, click on the calendar view and check that you have subscribed the shared calendar folder.

2. Go to Kerio Connect Client's User Settings and choose Folders to sync window. Make sure that the subscribed calendar folder or public folder you want to see in Apple Calendar is checked here.

3. Still in User Settings, choose Delegation window. Make sure that you are not a delegate of the user who is sharing the folder with you. If you are the delegate, you will not see the subscribed calendar in your Apple Calendar view but in "Delegation" view.

4. Refresh Apple Calendar view.

If you do not want to see shared or public calendar in your Apple Calendar view anymore, uncheck the given folder in Folders to sync window.
  •  
nhoague

Got it figured out! Thank you!!!
Previous Topic: Webinterface redirects to /login2
Next Topic: Outlook 2003 - public folders unavailable
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Oct 19 07:27:21 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00403 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.