Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Problem with kerio outlook connector 8.2
  •  
diaste

Send a private message to this user
Hello Folks,

I Have a problem with new kerio connect 8.2.
My situation is:

1 server ubuntu linux 12.04 LTS with kerio 8.2
70 miscellaneous client (Xp with office 2007 SP3, Windows 7 with office 2007 SP3, Windows 7 with office 2010 and Windows 7 with office 2013)

Sometimes some client crashes, the connector has the blue arrow upgrade and remains in this state until I restart outlook, in this state outlook not receive or send any emails.
It happens more on XP but I have seen cases on windows 7.

Apparently only happens with Office 2007, any suggestions?

I have tried everything, I deleted the cache, I removed the outlook profile and recreated it. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the connector. Nothing seems to have worked.

Please help me
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

I recommend to update to Kerio Connect 8.2.1. Read the change log for this version. Similar problem has been fixed there.
  •  
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

http://www.kerio.com/connect/history

- It is no longer necessary to restart the Outlook, when the message synchronization spontaneously stops.
  •  
diaste

Ok thanks. I schedule the upgrade.

Regards
  •  
diaste

Update the server 30 minute ago, I hope to solve the problem.

I will update you in this topic
  •  
diaste

has been a week since updating the server and no problem has come back for the moment.

We hope that the problem disappeared.

Thanks for the support
Previous Topic: How to install sysstat for kerio 8.2.1?
Next Topic: Kerio 8.2.1 Server unresponsible
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Nov 22 23:01:54 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00407 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.