Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Meetings get lost (Kerio Connect 8.2.0)
  •  
BC

Send a private message to this user
Hi There,

we have some strange calendar issues we can't systematcally reproduce yet.

Some of our Users report that they are losing meetings or at least won't be informed about changes. (Cancellation, postponements)
It seems that single meetings of a series are affected most.

If I drag & drop a single meeting of a series in my Outlook 2010 Calendar I get the attachted error. (Users have already accepted or declined the meeting)

Whereas the meeting in my calendar isn't prosponed my collegues get a notification and the meeting is on the new date in calendar. If they try to accept or decline they get the same error.

Outlook 2007 - 2013, different iPad and iPhone Versions.

Does anyone has noticed similar issues? Can anyone help to reproduce this?

[Updated on: Fri, 15 November 2013 09:53]

Previous Topic: Kerio Connect Account Assistant.mpkg failing 8.2.1
Next Topic: copy public folders to account
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 24 16:03:45 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00373 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.