Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Resources in Apple Calendar
  •  
Aux

Send a private message to this user
This morning we've upgraded from Kerio 7.4.3 to 8.2.1. I've setup all calendars again using the new delegation methods and that all works fine.

What doesn't work anymore is the option to choose a 'location' or resource from an event in Apple Calendar / iCal. Normally typing the letters 'M E E' would show a list of all our meeting rooms, now it shows a list of locations from Apple Maps. In the webmail interface I do see the resources / locations and all users can choose them. But Calendar / iCal doesn't.

What could be the problem and how do it fix it?
  •  
Aux

Just found out it is a 10.9 Mavericks problem, all my 10.8 clients are working normally: our resources show up in the location list when creating an event.
  •  
Scissors

I have the exact same problem.
Everything else in iCal works fine after upgrading to Mavericks on my laptop and KC 8.2 on the server.
  •  
Aux

I can only do it by adding the resource to the invitees e.g meetingroom1@ourcompany.com or outofoffice<_at_>ourcompany.com

[Updated on: Wed, 20 November 2013 17:08]

•  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Thank you for reporting this problem. I can confirm this seems to be related to OSX Mavericks Calendar app only. Described workaround with adding a resource as a normal attendee can be used as temporary solution.
We are analysing the issue and will address it is next service release.
  •  
desven

Have you checked if you can search public contacts (the ressource e.g.) in Apples AdressBook app?
It could be that there is no access to the public directory on your Connect server configured.
  •  
Scissors

@Pavel:
Thank you for your reply. The workaround with adding a resource as a normal attendee is standard operating procedure on the iPhone for me since long anyways.

[Updated on: Thu, 21 November 2013 11:12]

•  
Scissors

@desven:

Yes, I can search for public contacts and they show up when I start typing in the normal attendee field. When typing in the location field, however, iCal 7.0 starts searching [in the map app] for nearby locations instead...

[Updated on: Thu, 21 November 2013 11:12]

•  
Aux

Yes, when typing the names of resources in the invitees they shows up, CardDAV is set up.
Previous Topic: kerio connect client not showing any content
Next Topic: Appointments can't be synced using Outlook 2010 on Win8
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Aug 17 11:44:39 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00459 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.