Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » kerio 8.2.1 and Outlook 2011 Mac (network timeouts result in mail getting sent 4-10 times)
  •  
emiel

Send a private message to this user
Since we switched to Outlook 2011 with kerio 8.2.1(osx) we have strange issues.
Multiple users have created an folder in a shared account, result is that the subfolder is created 30 times!

Other issue is that some users experience sending one email 10 times to the same user on the same time.
It seems that outlook and kerio are looping or there are network related issues that make kerio think it has to sent email multiple times.

It all started when we switched from public folders to an shared account with all the emails from the public folders in this shared account together with the switch to Outlook 2011 instead of Mail.app

Please advise.

Regs

emiel

•  
Pavel Špalek (Kerio)

Send a private message to this user
I've analyzed the log you uploaded, but there is no request to create new folder. I need yout to reproduce the problem when logging is enabled.
Anyway: if there is intensive network traffic and high server load, it can happen that create folder request timed out and Outlook sent it several times. If you shared such a huge mailbox (I can see folder with more then 90.000 messages) and there are multiple users simultaneously synchronizing this mailbox, it can cause such behaviour. The same with sending messages (timeout happens and Outlook repeats sending).
According to the log you are using some older Outlook version, I recommend update to the last one.

Pavel Špalek
developer - Kerio Connect
Previous Topic: Kerio Connect 8.2.0 RC2 Bug, Calendar Permission Doesn't Work
Next Topic: Convert from Open Directory to Local Database
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Oct 22 19:37:43 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00283 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.