Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Email App on Nexus 5 stops working, every time a message is received (Sync Problem with Nexus 5 (Kitkat) )
  •  
twinbiker

Send a private message to this user
Every time a new mail arrives, the mail app stops working. When you switch off the vibration and message signal it works.
Tested on two different Nexus 5, same result. Works fine on Nexus 7 2013 (4.3)
Contacts and Calendar work fine.
  •  
twinbiker

Well, anybody out there?

Any reaction or answer from Kerio?

Help would be really appreciated!

Thx in advance

Twinbiker
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

I can't imagine how can server affect this behavior, particularly when it is related to vibrate notifications on the device.

I can recommend using Android SDK, adb utilitity, to get debug logs from the device. It can show if there is any problem or error.
  •  
twinbiker

Well, it´s not the vibration, it´s when the notification for new mails is switched on.
Looks for me like it is a problem with Android 4.4. On my Nexus 7 (2013) everything worked fine until the update to 4.4. Since the update it has the same problems like the Nexus 5. As soon as there is a new Mail, the stock mail app stops working.
At the moment i´m using Moxier Mail, but would make more sense for me, to use the stock app...
Can´t imagine, that i´m the only one with that problem.

Thx in advance

Tom
Previous Topic: avoid new users if maximum number of domain users is reached
Next Topic: Sent Emails being rejected
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Oct 17 16:52:47 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00489 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.