Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » How to hide "Deleted items" or "Search" folders from other users ?
  •  
getenetconsulting

Send a private message to this user
Hi there,

I am running Kerio Connect 8.2 (did not ugprade yet to the latest one) on a Mac mini Server with some Promise Thunderbolt DAS, running 10.8.5. Each of the few users on my server use Outlook 2007 on Windows 7, with the Kerio Connect module properly installed.

Each user shares its own calendar for the other users, which works fine : in Outlook's calendar section, I can see the others' calendars (for each user I shared the calendar to the domain's users). So far, so good.

However, if I click on the user's mailbox, he can see for *each* user a mailbox with the other user's name. In each mailbox are two items : Deleted Items, and some "Search folder".

As there are 11 eleven different users on this server, it creates some unnecessary clutter. Is there any way to remove these users from the mail list, and not from the calendar's list ?

Thanks for your suggestions.
Previous Topic: Kerio Connect 8.2.1 and Outlook 2013 - Cannot send.
Next Topic: ActiveSync Problem with Kerio Connect 8.2.x
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Aug 20 11:48:29 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00369 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.