Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » incomming call to auto attendant to mobile phones (incomming call to auto attendant to mobile phones)
  •  
mar99

Send a private message to this user
Is there an option or possibilties that i can connect a incommeing call to the auto attendant scripts and after that to 2 molbile phones? i tried to forward 2 users and if i call them directly it works (directly forward thru a mobile number) but i tried (for example) to go from auto attendant to a call queue and put the 2 forwarded agents in the call queue then the extension is ringing bu the call will not forwarded to a mobile number..

Has anywhone a solutions for it?
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Calls sent from a call queue to an agent ignore the call forwarding configuration to prevent unintentional call 'stealing'. If you want to forward to a mobile number after the agents are tried, set up a queue timeout and configure forwarding when the timeout is reached (Edit Call Queue > Exceptions).

Vladimir
  •  
ICT and Me

Hi Marcel,

I have this option in my Operator functional with just one mobile redirect. When one of the IP phones in the queue isn't reachable or there aren't logged into the queues the phone calls will be redirect to one mobile phone, not two. (This option is what Vladimir meant)
The only solution I have with mobile phones connected to my Operator is coming from my SIP trunk provider. Mobile to PBX. Here the mobile will be registered as a SIP phone/extension.

ICT and Me
Carlo Turk
The Netherlands
www.ictandme.nl
Previous Topic: Kerio iPhone Softphone Error
Next Topic: New option
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Oct 20 03:16:46 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00393 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.