Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Speed problems (100mbps?)
  •  
nhoague

Send a private message to this user
I just upgraded my work network to a Comcast 100Mbps connection, but Control seems to only allow up to 50Mbps. I have tested plugging my laptop in via ethernet direct to the Comcast and get truly 100Mbps, its awesome! But when I plug direct into the Control I only get 50 Mbps. I have also unplugged all other servers, so my laptop was the ONLY connection to the Control.

Can you tell me is Control only capable of 50Mbps?
  •  
Geek Consult

is it a kerio control box ? enabled antivirus slows up to 50 Mbit UTM to 40 Mbit

it is a performance problem with all enabled security features
  •  
nhoague

Hmm I wish that were the answer ... but I have turned off all antivirus/ http scanning, etc ... still the same.

I haven't rebooted yet, but will try that in a bit.
  •  
nhoague

Well I may take that back ... I am using these speed test sites, and appears some of them are very in accurate. i.e. over Wifi I did a speediest site (speakeasy.net) and it reports I am getting 56 Mbps download. However, I just went to download the new version of Virtual Box for Mac which is 118 MB. Safari reported download speeds of 9.9MB/s which equates to 99Mbps! This is over WiFi with anti virus ENABLED.

So, perhaps it was just very inaccurate tests. Sorry about that.
Previous Topic: Source IP VPN Client
Next Topic: Pls help me
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Sep 22 06:37:34 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00436 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.