Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Transferring calls (Transferring calls with phones connected thru VOiP gateway)
  •  
plmorpheus

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

I have situation: a VOiP gateway Grandstream 4008 with 8 FXS connected to Operator. I have a 2 (for example) phones connected to that gateway. One has, for example 11 extension, second one has 12. And now the extension 11 is ringing. I pickup the phone and would like, after few minutes of conversation, transfer this call to person under 12 extension. Is there any way to do that thru KO? In help I founded an exmples but for IP phones and I have standard telephones connected thru VOiP Gateway. Please manage me with that.

Thx for any answer.

[Updated on: Mon, 02 December 2013 08:50]

•  
Filip Jenicek (Kerio)

Hi,

there are two ways to do that.

1. The Grandstream device should be able to intercept certain keys and commit the transfer. Usually the hash (#) key is used. You might have to turn it on in the grandstream's interface.

2. Use Operator's feature codes to make the transfer. In Kerio Operator click tab "Codes" on the "PBX services" screen and enable the transfers.

Best
Filip
  •  
plmorpheus

OK, I set the Codes and unchecked "Enable Call Features" on Grandstream (in order to not support "*" codes locally on gateway). Then when the connection is established, I put the Flash key (the song starts play in caller's headset) and... what then? I must enter the code and after it the extension? When I tried do that, I heard busy tone. What I'm doing wrong?

--------------
OK, small edit:

When I choose during connection a Blind Transfer code, I heard "Transfer" communicate in my headphone and in caller's phone music starts playing. But after that when I choose extension, ex. 17, nothing happend and the connection is interrupted after few secs. Any ideas?

[Updated on: Mon, 02 December 2013 11:26]

•  
Filip Jenicek (Kerio)

It should work the way you've described.

In order to help you, I would need you to:
1. Enable debug logs: Asterisk, Asterisk(detailed)
2. Start packet sniffer
3. Reproduce the issue
4. Create a supportInfo file (link at the bottom of the system health screen)
5. Email the packet dump, debug log and supportInfo to <fjenicek<_at_>kerio.com>.

Filip
  •  
plmorpheus

Ok, I'll try to do this tommorow. Now I noticed another annoying problem - on my Grandstream ip phone when I'm trying to transfer connection, it goes back to myself :/ I checked in status-->calls tab (in KO), and, what's funny, the connection seems to be redirected into proper extension! But this extension is not ringing - my own phone is ringing. I'll become crazy today :/ Any help? Thx

[Updated on: Mon, 02 December 2013 14:22]

Previous Topic: Provisioning for Grandstream GXP2000
Next Topic: Template Overrides - Documentation? Help?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Oct 20 06:59:12 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00387 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.