Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » iCal shows invitations from shared calendars (iCal shows invitations from shared calendars)
  •  
Scissors

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

I have a problem with iCal and shared calendars.

When someone sends a invitation to a user, whose calendar I have sharing rights to, I receive this invitation in my iCal inbox and I can reply. If I don't reply these inveitations never leave my iCal inbox.

What is wrong?

Note that these invitations don't show up in Mail or in my iPhone (although I have a number of shared calendars added under active sync in my Kerio settings)

We have Kerio 8.2.1 running on a OS X server. All clients are on macs and run either iCal/Mail or Outlook 2011.
  •  
Kedar

Hi,
the bugfix will be available in Kerio Connect 8.2.2: only delegates will receive invitations, not subscribers of shared calendars.
  •  
Scissors

Great! Can't wait.
Previous Topic: Login Page
Next Topic: 8.2 CalDAV stop working - no solution !
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Aug 22 20:34:09 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00402 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.