Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Viewing Resource Calendars (Users unable to view the Resource Calendars)
  •  
pchernoff

Send a private message to this user
In iCal and Calendar normal users cannot see the resource calendars. I can see them but I assume this is because I am an admin user.

Staff would like to view this calendar before they enter an event and invite the conference room. Is there a way for them to have the resource calendars visible? This became an issue when we upgraded to Kerio Connect 8.2 from version 6.x.
  •  
Kedar

To sync shared calendars to iCal, they must be subscribed on server and enabled you want sync them via CalDAV:

Check in WebAdmin your users can use (plan) these resources.

Login with given user to the Kerio Connect Client (or old WebMail), subscribe shared calendars.

In KCC/WM go to Settings and check you want synchronize these calendars via CalDAV.

Restart iCal.
  •  
pchernoff

Ah, I see the step that I missed.

Everything was set up properly, people have been able to use the resources.

The step missed was subscribing to the resource calendar in Kerio Connect Client.

Once we did that the calendar(s) then appeared on the list of calendars that could be synced. Previously we didn't see the option to sync these calendars.
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

You can view the free-busy data from the resource when planning a meeting so usually there is no need to share the whole calendar to users.
  •  
pchernoff

True. But some staff are very insistent on seeing the conference room calendar and who is reserving it when.
Previous Topic: Instant Messaging for two different domains on same Kerio Connect Server
Next Topic: Indexing warning after moving Mailstore to NFS mount (KMS 7.4.1)
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 15:10:07 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00467 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.