Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » BusyCal success?
  •  
BLTomato

Send a private message to this user
Anyone used BusyCal on a mac successfully with Kerio? Did shared calendars work? With all the iCal issues it would be nice to get away from using it altogether. We evaluated their previous version however this new version seems a bit more versatile.
  •  
johntuttle

Send a private message to this user
I have been testing BusyCal on OS X for the past year with Kerio. Thus far it has been fairly solid. Because it has worked as a sub calendar manager for iCal it has experienced some of the same issues that iCal and the new Calendar App have had with Kerio connectivity.

I am now testing BusyCal on OS 10.9 Mavericks and thus far have found it to be quite responsive and much better than Apple calendar with regard to calendar organization and information layout.

The new Kerio updates to delegation and sharing in 8.2.1 have wreaked havoc with invitations in Apple Calendar and I'm hoping BusyCal handles this differently.
Previous Topic: Push Kerio Connect via GPO
Next Topic: Cannot receive emails all of a sudden!!
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Aug 23 08:15:10 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00403 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.