Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Outlook attachments (Older attachments in Outlook don't appear)
  •  
Soporte Reyser

Send a private message to this user
We are using Kerio Connect 8.0. In Outlook the attachments older than 6 months don't appear, but they are available in the web server via webmail.

Can it be that there is something misconfigured?

Thanks
  •  
Machete

I know that something changed in v8 that KOC doesn't download the attachments older than 6 months until opened - I can't seem to find anything about it in the Knowledge Base, but I do recall seeing it somewhere in Release Notes.
  •  
MarkK

The change happened in one of the later 7.x versions of KOFF. Attachments older than 6 months are not automatically downloaded to the user's local cache, but are stored only on the server. I have not played with this, but I was under the impression that if you opened an older email with an attachment on the server, Outlook would go retrieve it.
  •  
Soporte Reyser

Outlook wouldn't go retrieve it. Is there any way to force the Outlook to download this message?
Previous Topic: Authentication problem with mapped active directory
Next Topic: Global Address Book sync time and rights
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Sep 20 13:13:28 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00494 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.