Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Authentification.cpp Cannot copy aythotisation rights: code -60005
  •  
jonbrain

Send a private message to this user
Can anyone please tell me what this means, its constantly appearing the Error log. Im running Kerio 6.0 on OS X 10.3.
  •  
Lyle M

I'm running KMS 6.0.3 on OS X 10.3.5 with Apple Open Directory and am also seeing this error message. Although, in my case it's spelled:

Authentication.cpp: Cannot copy authorization rights: code -60005

Anyone know what this means?

It doesn't appear to be interfering with normal operation, but it would be nice if it went away.

[Updated on: Sat, 02 October 2004 18:11]

•  
jonbrain

I'm seeing this too.
  •  
Nikita

Same problem by us....
With local user it's okay, but opendirectory users can't login :-/

Can anyone help me ?
  •  
mimi

Hi,
i have the same problem when importing OpenDirectory users.
We have a OD Server runing well we can synk addressbook etc.
I have install the OD extension from kerio
I found no Information in the Manual.
What is the problem??? I can see all user in KMS, but can not send or receive mails.
Is there any information/solution?

mimi
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

mimi wrote on Sun, 12 December 2004 13:39

Hi,
i have the same problem when importing OpenDirectory users.
We have a OD Server runing well we can synk addressbook etc.
I have install the OD extension from kerio
I found no Information in the Manual.
What is the problem??? I can see all user in KMS, but can not send or receive mails.
Is there any information/solution?

mimi

PreAuthentication for the user failed and has been denied by the Security Server. The user you are trying to log in hasn't sufficient rights for login to object "system.login.tty". Can the user login to the terminal?
  •  
Lyle M

My OD users are able to use Kerio normally and can ssh in via the terminal (when the firewall isn't blocking port 22).

Since Midnight, only one instance of the error has appeared...
[20/Dec/2004 08:06:18] Authentication.cpp: Cannot copy authorization rights: code -60005

Does this mean it is linked to perhaps a limited number of specific users in OD? If I set the debug log to track "Directory service lookups" and match the time stamp of my next -60005 error, will that tell me which user is generating the error?

Is it possible to mod the display of the -60005 error to include the details of the error, like the errored user?

Thanks!
Previous Topic: Sendmail PHP & Kerio with Mac OS X 10.3
Next Topic: Move from 6.0.3 to 5.7.10, anyone try this?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Nov 21 03:43:34 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00475 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.