Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Mailing list import problem
  •  
ombwatch

Send a private message to this user
Having a problem with mailing list import in KC 8.2.0 ...

1. Launch KC admin console (on a Windows 7 PC, using Firefox 24.0, 26.0 or IE 9)

2. Edit a mailing list

3. Click the "Members" tab

4. Click "Add", then "Import from CSV file"

5. Instead of opening a Windows file browser to select a file, the mailing list dialog box displays a little rotating graphic and the message "Loading" ... forever. Cannot cancel the dialog box, and the only way out is to shut down the browser.

Has anyone encountered this? Any idea what might be wrong?

Other web based apps that open Windows file browsers to select and upload files are working fine, including Drupal, Facebook, Kerio WebMail client (attach file), and the Browse button for file uploads on the page where I'm creating this topic. I am only seeing this problem in the KC admin console.
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Try to enable "Report problems in administration" in the Administration Settings. It should help.
  •  
ombwatch

I did enable that setting. It had no effect on the problem -- selecting the "Import from CSV File" option still caused the mailing list Edit dialog box to hang.

As far as I can tell, that setting just enables KC to transmit problem info to Kerio. What I really need is to determine what is causing this problem, and to fix it.
  •  
HK25

I have this exact same problem.
Anyone found a resolution?

Edit: updating Kerio to version 8.2.2 resolved the problem.

[Updated on: Fri, 07 February 2014 23:34]

Previous Topic: spam assassin
Next Topic: Surface 2 (Windows RT)
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Oct 20 05:14:16 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00488 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.