Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Users can't see Public Folders in Outlook but everywhere else...
  •  
Bagira

Send a private message to this user
Hello,

my Situation:

Keri Connect 8.2.1 - 32bit on a Windows Server 2008x64 SP2
Multible Domains with unique public folders for every domain.

At all Domains the same Problem:
Public Folders with correct Permissions can be access form multiple ways. Webclient, Mail on MaxOSX, Outlook for Mac, or ActiveSync for example, BUT NOT from Outlook 2010 32bit form any Maschines I have tried..

All Maschines are up to date with kerio connect offline client 8.2.1. All Functions works fine..except the public folders...
There I can only read "Public Folders - unavailable " on the Top Folder - no Substructure is accessible

BUT...the same Outlook 2010 installations CAN ACCESS public folders on other Kerio Connect Server....... the only different I see is that the other Servers are 64-Bit Kerio Connect

I have no Idea.... can everyone help me ? Sad

I know my english is terrible, but i hope you can still understand me Embarassed

Nice Greetings
Bargira
  •  
Bagira

No one any Idea ? .... Sad
  •  
Pavel Dostal (Kerio)

"Public Folders - unavailable " title is used when public folders are either disabled by the user in Kerio Outlook Connector profile configuration (I don't suppose it is your situation) or Kerio Outlook Connector couldn't obtain all critical information about public folders from the server during the profile configuration. As you said that all machines connecting to the same Connect server suffer by this issue, I suppose that public folders on the Connect are somehow damaged.

The most likely issue are incorrect rights in MAPI special folders in Public Folders. I recommend to go to the public folders in the Connect mail store, delete folder __keriomapi__STORE manually and restart Connect. Then try to create new KOFF profile and if it works, you need to go to profile configuration (in Control Panels->Mail) of all damaged profiles and reconfigure them (by pressing OK in the profile settings).
If it doesn't help or if you can't do it yourself, please call Kerio Technical Support

Pavel Dostal
Kerio Technologies
  •  
Bagira

Thanks a lot - you are my personal hero Smile

Thats it - I delete the __keriomapi__STORE folders and create the profiles new and after this all works fine - PERFECT !

Thank you very, very much Laughing

Greetings
Bagria
Previous Topic: delegate issues
Next Topic: Outlook 2013 - Kerio 8.2.2 freezes with large attachments
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Aug 17 11:42:23 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00423 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.